SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    9mm Federal brass case at walmart $18.97 100rds
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9mm Federal brass case at walmart $18.97 100rds Login/Join 
posted
At walmart yesterday I was about to buy federal aluminum cased 9mm at $9.97 a box of 50 and I was told by the department salesman about the deal on 9mm Federal brass cased 115 at $18.97 for a small 100 round box. He said they usually have it in stock and that Winchester has their white box at a similar price but was not there then. Shot a 100 rounds through a glock 19 gen5 this morning and it was clean ammo I felt. It had been a while since I have bought 9mm so I was happy to find the deal. This is in Florida on the East coast.

JAMES 3:1
USPSA life member

Posts: 270 | Location: Indian River Shores, Florida | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Don't forget about Federal's current rebate on 50 and 100 round boxes of American Eagle brass cased handgun ammo. It's a 25% rebate. So that $18.97 100 round box gets you $4.74 back, and only costs you $14.23 in the end.

PDF mail in rebate form: https://sporting.myonlinerebat...659_summer_final.pdf

Online rebate form: https://sporting.myonlinerebate.com/11659/

Good for up to $5 back per box, and up to $50 total rebate per household. Runs through December 31st.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think all Federal handgun ammo is labeled as AE which appears to be the only ammo that qualifies.

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
True. It could have been Federal Champion. The OP didn't specify, and I just assumed.

It looks like both American Eagle and Champion are offered in 100 round packs of 115 gr. 9mm.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it is AE, that would be a heck of a deal.

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jindodog:
At walmart yesterday I was about to buy federal aluminum cased 9mm at $9.97 a box of 50 and I was told by the department salesman about the deal on 9mm Federal brass cased 115 at $18.97 for a small 100 round box. He said they usually have it in stock and that Winchester has their white box at a similar price but was not there then. Shot a 100 rounds through a glock 19 gen5 this morning and it was clean ammo I felt. It had been a while since I have bought 9mm so I was happy to find the deal. This is in Florida on the East coast.

The box reads:

100 rounds
Federal ammunition
9mm Luger
115 grain fmj rn
Brass

On the end

It also has “ do not use in firearms with ported barrels or recoil compensators”

And: “ not for law enforcement use”

I hope this helps, Greg

USPSA life member

Posts: 270 | Location: Indian River Shores, Florida | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is Federal champion labeled as well.

USPSA life member