SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Palmetto State armory Federal 22LR,4,400 rounds,$149.00
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palmetto State armory Federal 22LR,4,400 rounds,$149.00 Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
posted
Just got the notification on this. I'm sure a bunch of us received this also. This is for the 8-15 guys not on PSA's mailing list.

Link

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
Just got the notification on this. I'm sure a bunch of us received this also. This is for the 8-15 guys not on PSA's mailing list.

Cool

I just checked it out and that's a pretty good deal but I think I'll pass as I'm at a little over 20K of .22 currently and don't think I would have anywhere to put it Big Grin

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Yeah I jumped on this deal. I’ve still got an unopened case of .22lr I bought when Obama got elected the second time but you can never have too much .22. I’m buying a case every time I find a good deal.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cliff, the link already shows out of stock, but here are some almost as good deals. Sorry, no free shipping.

https://www.ammunitiondepot.co...f+Select+22LR+Cases!

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered a case.
This was the fastest delivery I have ever experienced aside from Amazon.
Receive the package in less than 48 hours after ordering it.

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post