SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Reminder - REBATE FORM AND UPCs MUST BE POSTMARKED BY 12/19/2016 - Update: deal dead - Remington UMC 9mm under $0.13/rd after rebate. FREE SHIPPING
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reminder - REBATE FORM AND UPCs MUST BE POSTMARKED BY 12/19/2016 - Update: deal dead - Remington UMC 9mm under $0.13/rd after rebate. FREE SHIPPING Login/Join 
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I received my rebate check today. Total time was just over 2.5 months from the time I submitted my info.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: remsig,

Posts: 6746 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Report This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Sent mine in December 1st. Their website doesn't even show that it is being processed. I begin to suspect something is rotten in Denmark. I wouldn't have bought their substandard ammo if I had known they were going to chingley me out of the rebate.

ETA: OK, I take back all the ugly things I said about them. The rebate check was in today's mail. Red Face

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arfmel,

Posts: 20512 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
My rebate check arrived in the mail yesterday as well. I kept a copy of the forms for my records, looks like I mailed it on about Dec. 3.

Posts: 105 | Location: NW Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Report This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Check arrived yesterday. Now the question is do I buy more ammo with the refund. Big Grin

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

posted Hide Post
I got my check as well.
Wouldn't hesitate to do another rebate, but I'd keep better records next time.

They had me worried for a minute as I forgot to make copies prior to sending it in.

Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
I sent my rebate form and UPC codes on the last day. Check arrived yesterday.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 09, 2005Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Mine came in last week.

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 9619 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post