Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**SOLD** Login/Join 
Picture of GarandGuy
posted
My employer Lawmen's has Blazer 9MM 147 grain ammo at $7.99 per box. For a case (1000 rounds) shipped in the lower 48 it's $168.75

Part number says TMJ but physical boxes are marked FMJ if that matters to you.

You can order at the link below or call 919-779-6141.

Blazer 9mm 147 grain $7.99

Buy cheap and stack deep my friends!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GarandGuy,

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that brass or aluminum?

Posts: 1177 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Photo shows aluminum

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4571 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just want to make sure, the ammo looks like it's aluminum but all the blazer I have seen say aluminum on the box.

Posts: 1177 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
The MPN shows aluminum at TargetSports:

https://www.targetsportsusa.co...cket-3582-p-675.aspx

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4571 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
It's an aluminum case. Blazer is aluminum and Blazer Brass is, well it's brass cased.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
I really didn't need it but at THAT price, yeah I do need it! Smile

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
I really didn't need it but at THAT price, yeah I do need it! Smile

Absofuckinglutely! Done. Appreciate the good looking out GarandGuy.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I placed my order.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for clarification!

posted Hide Post
Ordered! Too good a deal not to. At least $30 less than a case locally even with shipping.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeNH:
Ordered! Too good a deal not to. At least $30 less than a case locally even with shipping.

Yes. At least $30 less. Ha. And some vendors charge upwards of $50 for shipping. Sometimes it makes sense to drive a couple hours and come back with "a couple passengers' weight" on the return trip, too. Big Grin

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This round must be subsonic right?

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
This round must be subsonic right?

Looks like you're correct. Listed at 985 fps.

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I used to shoot tons of that stuff in IDPA. Good ammo. (I could get it for $4.99 a box twelve or so years ago, but . . .)

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post