SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    PSA - FIOCCHI 9MM 115GR FMJ with free case shipping / $159.80
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA - FIOCCHI 9MM 115GR FMJ with free case shipping / $159.80 Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted
Great deal on this brass cased stuff. I bought a case over the winter and it was great.

FIOCCHI 9MM 115GR FMJ 50 ROUNDS AMMUNITION from PSA $159 shipped

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Blazer Brass is still a bit cheaper after rebate for a case at PSA. Is the Fiocchi better ammo?

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not in my opinion. Had a case that would not cycle reliably in my Sigs. Light loads. Never had a problem with Blazer.

Still have some left. It cycles in my Glock 19.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I've never had an issues with Fiocchi in my Glocks - yes, BB might be cheaper after you wait 3-4 months for a rebate check that may never come, but still... Wink

Glock Junkie
posted Hide Post
I got my Fiocchi PSA order in yesterday. 1000 round case. The 50 round boxes inside looked like they went through a lot of handling. They were very worn and not in good shape. The ammo inside looks fine and doesn't match the boxes at all. I am running through 200 rounds this am and will report back.

Ran 200 rounds through my Glock 17 RTF2, Extraction was strong and accuracy was fine. Little or no smoke and it seemed very constistent.

Ran 100 rounds of 230 Grain Ball through my Glock 30 Gen4. Ammo was very accurate, strong ejection and I liked it a lot. (My gen4 30 give me BTF with Blazer Brass and with Fiocchi it wasn't an issue at all)

The only thing that was odd with both guns was at cleaning time. Both were not very dirty given the amount of rounds fired, little or no residue except for the barrels. I got a lot of fouling and an above normal amount of lead in the barrels for FMJ ammo. Usually I run Speer lawman or American Eagle in my guns and a Bore snake cleans the barrels. The bore snake would not do it and I had to scrub them out.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 9mmdude,

Posts: 338 | Location: USA | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have noticed that some of the Fiocchi is manufactured in Italy and some in Arkansas. The boxes are different shades of blue. I am not buying anymore because of light loads. I am very happy with Speer Lawman. Never a problem with those guys. Sometimes this stuff looks like old stock. It is fine for Glocks, not for Sigs.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went to an IDPA match last year with a chronograph and got DQed because of the ammo speed.
The box of Fiocchi said the speed was 1200 fps. When it was measured the fastest round out of a Glock 17 was 1040 fps.
It was my fault I got DQed . As I did not have a chronograph at the time.
I check speed on all my ammo now.

Posts: 402 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah it's been ok for me for training but maybe for $10 more CCI is worth it.