SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Target Sports USA Prime Ammo membership
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Target Sports USA Prime Ammo membership Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
Picture of Cliff
posted
Anybody a member of their Prime Ammo membership? And if so, is it worth it? Looks like to sign up, you pay $95.00 a year for free shipping on all ammo shipments, buy ammo at their cost. Meh. Thoughts?

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 6813 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
first off - Target Sports is GTG

don't know first hand about their version of Prime - but I have read about this on another board

basically - if you order enough it will 'break even' - what would that be - like around five orders / year ?

you get their discount too - prices even lower than their normal low prices

free shipping on even small amounts of ammo - which would be great to get smaller qtys of various types of ammo

i have considered it

----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 6879 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes for about a year. Good savings when you search for the best deal.

Posts: 4384 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
Picture of Ronin101
posted Hide Post
I may do this. I am thinking about getting 3-4 friends to go in and we can spli the fee and all order through one persons account!!!

Posts: 6667 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
With as much ammo as I have order over the past year it has been worth the cost and then some.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post