SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    .38 Super Sig Sauer ammo on sale at Cabela's
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.38 Super Sig Sauer ammo on sale at Cabela's Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
I stopped in to Cabela's today to look in their Gun Library.

I stopped by the ammo isle and much to my surprise, I found the Sig Sauer .38 Super ammo on sale.

50 rounds of 125 gr. FMJ $18.74
20 rounds of 125 gr. VC JHP $13.49

I bought the 3 boxes of 50 and the 4 boxes of 20 they had.

The salesman checked their inventory and that was all they had.

He was not sure how long the sale will last, but said I could order more on-line at the sales price and if I have it shipped to the store, I would not pay shipping.

Having purchased this at Cabela's several times in the past, the savings was pretty strong.

Anyway, gettcha' some.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
That's pretty decent.

Any reports on the quality of the ammunition?

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I have shot a couple of hundred rounds.

It shoots just fine, no issues at all.

I do not have a chrono so I cannot confirm the ballistics.

I went back last Friday and the sale was no longer in effect for this ammo. It was apparently a 2 week sale.

I will keep my eyes open for the next time it is on sale.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post