SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Federal/Speer Ammo Rebate
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal/Speer Ammo Rebate Login/Join 
posted
Haven't seen this posted, feel free to move to Ammunition but thought it would get more visibility here. Valid for purchases through March 31 postmarked by April 30 2019.

Federal Rebate

Receive $1 back on every fifty (50) rounds of 9mm Luger centerfire handgun ammunition purchased and $2
back on every fifty (50) rounds of all other centerfire handgun ammunition from these participating quality
brands: Federal
®
, Speer
®
, Blazer
®
, American Eagle
®
and Independence
®
. Minimum purchase of 250 rounds
required to qualify for rebate. $400 maximum total rebate amount per person or household.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Puckpilot78:
Haven't seen this posted, feel free to move to Ammunition but thought it would get more visibility here. Valid for purchases through March 31 postmarked by April 30 2019.

Federal Rebate

Receive $1 back on every fifty (50) rounds of 9mm Luger centerfire handgun ammunition purchased and $2
back on every fifty (50) rounds of all other centerfire handgun ammunition from these participating quality
brands: Federal
®
, Speer
®
, Blazer
®
, American Eagle
®
and Independence
®
. Minimum purchase of 250 rounds
required to qualify for rebate. $400 maximum total rebate amount per person or household.

Doesn’t seem so great to me. $1 per 50 rounds of 9mm and a minimum of 250 round purchase. So you would save $5. If you want the $400 maximum rebate, you would have to buy 20,000 rounds. I guess any savings is better than nothing.

I usually just buy a box or two at a time and don’t think I would buy 5 boxes at once to save $5.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm a hoarder but if I don't have at least 20 boxes of everything I shoot I think I'm out of ammo.

Posts: 4682 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doublesharp:
I guess I'm a hoarder but if I don't have at least 20 boxes of everything I shoot I think I'm out of ammo.

I am definitely the same way. Mine is just acquired slowly over time.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
The rebate brings the price of 9mm down to 7 bucks a box. I can't remember the last time I got it so cheap.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah that’s cheap. I saw it for $9.00 a box at Rural King last weekend and thought that was the cheapest I’ve seen in a while.

Posts: 3874 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I usually just buy a box or two at a time and don’t think I would buy 5 boxes at once to save $5.

I don't know that the purchase has to be 5 boxes at a time. Probably just has to be at least 5 boxes min to submit.

Posts: 1994 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
by the way, if you never submitted your rebate form for the Black Friday rebate, time is running out. You have like another day.

On Black Friday, I got 500 rounds of Blazer Brass 9mm for $84.97 - $20 rebate = 64.97 which is $6.50 for a 50 round box, if it were packed as boxes of 50. Of course, it came in a box of 500, but such as it is.

I thought it was a good deal at the time. 13 cents per round.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
I did the Black box rebate before black Friday.. It was 20 bucks off cases it made 22 less than 3 cents. And 9mm was 18 cents.. Cheaper than I had seen in years

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
note: Got my rebate, but it looks like Junk mail. Be careful when sorting your mail, I almost tossed mine by mistake.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Federal has a rebate of $.05 back per round of American Eagle .223 ammo. Also have a rebate where they'll refund the cost of one box of rimfire ammo for every five boxes purchased.

.22lr, .17HMR,. 22 Mag, and .223 ammo is as cheap as I've ever seen it right now.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Also a GOOD rebate (can't remember amount)on Federal Personal defense ammo.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Finally got my rebate card. I hate these prepaid card rebates. Just mail me a check.

I tried to load the balance into my Amazon account and it got rejected. My guess is Amazon placed a $1 hold to make sure it’s real then tried to deduct the entire $20 and got rejected. Now to wait until it all clears and will just use it to get gas.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I was looking for some 380 ....

CCI 380 Auto Ammunition Speer Lawman 53608 95 Grain Full Metal Jacket Case of 1000 Rounds
$40.00 Rebate Per Box!

The rebate brings the cost down to 18 cents/round.

https://www.outdoorlimited.com...case-of-1000-rounds/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought 1000 rounds of American Eagle 147gr for $189.80 and another 1000 rounds of 115 gr American Eagle for $189.80 from Target Sports. Total was $379.60. No tax and free shipping. The rebate from Federal is $40 making the total $339.60. Not a bad deal.

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or stated more succinctly, 17 cents a round!!!
Great price for ammo!

Posts: 83 | Location: Montgomery county, PA | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
I ordered a case of some Federal Subsonic .22, 9mm 147gr and a few boxes of Gold Dot 9mm 147gr Target Sports just got back in stock. If you have their Prime membership, it's even cheaper.

Taking advantage of the current low prices and the rebates on each make them even better.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It takes awhile to get the rebate. I did mine in December and still waiting.

"Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

Posts: 1053 | Registered: February 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post