SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Federal 223 64gr SP Power Shok $2.99/bx after rebate. Free shipping too.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal 223 64gr SP Power Shok $2.99/bx after rebate. Free shipping too. Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Thanks!
I just ordered 10 boxes.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Thanks!
I just ordered 10 boxes.

Here's the link for the rebate, you can do it all over the www after the package arrives. I got these same rounds for $.25 ea last month, I thought THAT was a good deal.

https://promotions.vistaoutdoo...romo/66/67/EntryForm

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Thanks!
I just ordered 10 boxes.

Here's the link for the rebate, you can do it all over the www after the package arrives. I got these same rounds for $.25 ea last month, I thought THAT was a good deal.

https://promotions.vistaoutdoo...romo/66/67/EntryForm

Thanks!
10 boxes at $7.99 each is $79.99 - $50 rebate gets me 200 rounds of decent .223 at $0.15 each.
Not bad. Cool

We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
It’s good stuff too.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got this email about my rebate:

Thank you for your submission in the Deer Camp Cash Program. Your submission has been successfully processed. Please allow approximately four (4) weeks for your reward to be received.

Thank you,

The Vista Outdoor Team

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Got my ammo in. As advertised and nice and shiny.