SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Free shipping from Ammo Depot- Offer ends Sunday Feb 19
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Free shipping from Ammo Depot- Offer ends Sunday Feb 19 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1967Goat:

...Oddly enough, they had an ORM-D sticker on them...for an ammo can?

An empty ammo can? Nope. Maybe the packers were so used to people who bought some ammo along with the cans (Sigmund raises hand) they're putting those labels on all the shipments.

Posts: 11977 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine showed up without the ORM-D sticker. You must have got mine. Package showed up, wife asked what's that, I replied just storage boxes. But it was suspiciously heavy with the Speer Lawman in it!

Posts: 160 | Registered: February 17, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I had never done business with them until now but, if they are as careful about shipping ammo as they were these boxes, I will be a repeat customer. With the cardboard dividers and peanuts, mine don't have a mark on them.
I've bought them in the past from other guys who duct taped them together, slapped a shipping label on one and called UPS.
bb

Posts: 234 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Report This Post