SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Free shipping from Ammo Depot- Offer ends Sunday Feb 19
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free shipping from Ammo Depot- Offer ends Sunday Feb 19 Login/Join 
posted
If you buy two 50 cal cans for $20 you'll get free shipping on your entire order.

https://www.ammunitiondepot.co...-can-new-2-pack.html

If you need ammo - and two M2A1 cans - this may work out.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sigmund,

Posts: 11833 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1967Goat
posted Hide Post
4 .50 cal ammo cans for $40 delivered?
You guys are killin' me.
I should have them by Monday. Cool

Posts: 3591 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They have SigPro 9mm 17round high capacity mags on sale also for $22.97each.
I grabbed a couple yesterday along with a couple ammo cans.

Posts: 422 | Location: Montgomery County, PA | Registered: December 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'm trying so hard to resist this deal, but, fear I'm too weak Razz

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe

Posts: 10549 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My UPS guy is going to hate me.

Posts: 221 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good price here on 357 Sig Speer Lawman. The shipping would have been $23.01, so I added the ammo can deal and saved $3. Don't need any more 50 cal cans, but can't not do this!

Posts: 1336 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah. Just ordered some .223.

Posts: 2297 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batty67:
Yeah. Just ordered some .223.

Same here. I have no willpower...

Posts: 11833 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I have so far resisted Smile

TBH: Mainly what I thought I was interested in was a case of .45 ACP for $160. But, with the ammo cans, that would have all-but-depleted my cash reserves.

I think what I'll end up doing is buying a couple 50-round boxes of .45 ACP and a couple 50-round boxes of .380 ACP, plus the pair of ammo cans, keeping the total under $100.

I shoot that P320 so well, what I really need is more trigger time on my LCP. And I can use the ammo cans.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe

Posts: 10549 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered the wrong stuff and promptly emailed. But it is a weekend. Hope they can sort that out. If they do, that would go a long way to me becoming a repeat buyer.

Posts: 2297 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I ordered the wrong stuff and promptly emailed. But it is a weekend. Hope they can sort that out. If they do, that would go a long way to me becoming a repeat buyer.

Suggest you call first thing Monday. Some places have very efficient systems and the order could be gone before they open your email.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:

Suggest you call first thing Monday. Some places have very efficient systems and the order could be gone before they open your email.

Will do!

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I accidentally ordered two of something at Target Sports USA, when I wanted four. Called them up. They had me place the order for the additional two boxes, immediately credited me the shipping on the second order and had the second order ship with the first. I was impressed.

Ok: Done! 150 rounds of 230 gr. WWB FMJ .45 ACP, a hundred rounds of 95 gr. BB FMJ .380 ACP and a part of 50 cal. ammo boxes. $95 & change out the door Smile

I kinda sorta could really use the ammo boxes, was mainly the driving force.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ensigmatic,

Picture of USP45T
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bustabuddy:
My UPS guy is going to hate me.

Mine arrived via Fed-ex. lol

They had 1k rds of FN SS109 5.56 for $300. Fast shipping. Fedex delivered on Saturday.

P220ST P226/9 556 X5L1/9

Posts: 355 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's good to hear. I don't really care for my FedEx dude.

Posts: 221 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by USP45T:

...Fast shipping...

No so fast for me, AFAIK it's still at the warehouse. On Sat I ordered six boxes of 223 plus the two ammo cans to get free shipping. I got an immediate confirmation email, so far nothing else. I've checked my account on the www site, there's no tracking number and no obvious indication it has shipped.

I'm not in a rush to get the items, maybe all the orders from SF members clogged up their system. Smile

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

...Fast shipping...

No so fast for me, AFAIK it's still at the warehouse. On Sat I ordered ...

I called them on Tuesday to enquire of the order I'd placed on Sunday. Was told it would ship yesterday (Wednesday). That they were swamped due to the two-ammo-boxes-free-shipping deal. Since that would have had my order almost certainly arrive on a day when I knew I wouldn't be home, I asked that they delay shipment by a couple days. They were quick to answer the phone, quick to make the delivery change and quick to confirm via email.

Update: They said they'd ship it Friday and they were as good as their word: I just got the ship notification.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ensigmatic,

posted Hide Post
I never got a confirmation email on my Friday evening order but did get a tracking number on Wednesday. Snaking its way thru Florida now.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

...Fast shipping...

No so fast for me, AFAIK it's still at the warehouse. On Sat I ordered six boxes of 223 plus the two ammo cans to get free shipping. I got an immediate confirmation email, so far nothing else. I've checked my account on the www site, there's no tracking number and no obvious indication it has shipped.

I'm not in a rush to get the items, maybe all the orders from SF members clogged up their system. Smile

UPDATE: Just got an email with a FedEx tracking number, delivery will be the 28th.

Picture of 1967Goat
posted Hide Post
I got my 4 ammo cans yesterday. Good quality ammo cans! I placed my order the 15th. So, 7 days from order to delivery.

I did like the way they packaged them. The 4 ammo cans fit in 1 big box, and they put pieces of cardboard between the cans so they wouldn't get scratched.

Oddly enough, they had an ORM-D sticker on them...for an ammo can?

Posts: 3591 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post