SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Anyone Have a Good Source for .22 WMR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Have a Good Source for .22 WMR Login/Join 
posted
Looking for .22 WMR to feed my new to me Savage. Ammo Seek shows the Armscor stuff as cheapest at a few places, but then it's another $14 - $20 for shipping.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TargetSportsUSA has several flavors for under $10. Buy a case of 2000 and get free shipping.

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
SGAmmo has this for $95 plus shipping for 500 rounds.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't remember about previous experiences with surplusammo.com but they have Armscor 40 gr HP for $6.29. Even with shipping, that is about as low as you will see if you buy a good bit.

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updated price on surplusammo's flavor that I mentioned above. 5.89/50 if you buy 10 boxes plus shipping. Pretty sure that is unbeatable as I type this.

https://www.surplusammo.com/pr...-usa-500-rounds.html

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bustabuddy:
Updated price on surplusammo's flavor that I mentioned above. 5.89/50 if you buy 10 boxes plus shipping. Pretty sure that is unbeatable as I type this.

https://www.surplusammo.com/pr...-usa-500-rounds.html

Thanks for that! I forgot about this, but was just looking to get some tonight and remembered I posted this.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had never ordered from them but did so last Friday, a week ago. Due to be delivered next Monday. I am ok with the delivery time and hope the ammo is in good shape. Will advise.

posted Hide Post
Two bricks arrived in very fine shape. Nickel cases and HP projectiles. Clean as a whistle and am on the hook for $6.76 / 50 after shipping.
I made the statement several years ago that we would never see sub $10 22 mag again. Again I was wrong.

posted Hide Post
I got 2k of it and so far so good.