SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    9mm HST in stock - 124+P
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9mm HST in stock - 124+P Login/Join 
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted
Get it while it while you can at $21 a box.
Mass Ammo

(non +p already OOS)

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+P now out of stock.

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
All HST 50-round boxes are 50% off this week at TargetSportsUSA
https://www.targetsportsusa.co...t-p9hst1-p-3546.aspx

Sale price only appears during checkout.

Also a rebate from Federal is available:

https://promotions.vistaoutdoo...omo/26/133/EntryForm

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up sgalczyn. I've been meaning to stock back up on my dwindling pile of 124+P. $20/box is a pretty good deal as it is, and the added rebate more than covers tax and shipping.

Here's the direct link for 124 +P (P9HST3), in case anyone else is looking: https://www.targetsportsusa.co...-p9hst3-p-58888.aspx

Posts: 32424 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Actually, it appears that this rebate is only for Hydra-Shok, Hydra-Shok Deep, or HST Personal Defense ammo.

It doesn't apply to HST Tactical, the LE 50 round boxes, which are the ones that are 50% off at Target Sports USA.

Oh well. $20/box + tax and shipping is still a decent deal.

Here's the Personal Defense HST (20 round boxes):

Here's the HST Law Enforcement/Tactical (50 round boxes):

Posts: 32424 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
I missed that - I will still try for it and hope HST is HST...............

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

Here's the HST Law Enforcement/Tactical (50 round boxes):

This is the product that I was able to buy for $19.95 each yesterday. The discount doesn't apply until you add everything into your cart.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^ One box??!!

Neophyte Wink

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
^^^^^^^ One box??!!

Neophyte Wink

That was just for the photo op.
My credit card was warm to the touch yesterday after making the real purchase. Cool
Gotta stock up for the coming shenanigans dontcha know.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guessed I’m late to the party. I just tried to order some 124+p and it is $40.00 a box at checkout.

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
sale ended monday----hope again 1st week next month

Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Federal approved my rebate on the 50-round LE boxes.....wooo hooo

posted Hide Post
Here's some 147gr personal defense at $119.50 plus $12 shipping for 200 rds:

https://www.sgammo.com/product...t-federal-premium-am

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
TargetSports has all Federal HST on sale again.......Happy October!

posted Hide Post
No room. Gonna have to start putting it in the freezerWink They are still doing that thing where it pops up as full price and you have to put it in your shopping cart to see the discounted price.

So 124gr pops up $39.99 a box and shows $20 when it's in the cart: https://www.targetsportsusa.co...t-p9hst1-p-3546.aspx

In case they run out, Massammo still has a good price on it, it may be that with shipping it's a better buy.
https://www.massammo.com/?s=hst&post_type=product
The Federal rebate for filing date of HST goes until 10/31/19. Hard to have bought it before 9/30/19 though.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
+p was out of stock so I got regular 124 grn. if you have prime ammo you have to call them to give you the 50 percent and free shipping otherwise gives you the prime ammo price wich is around 10 percent off

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
no workie for me?

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post