SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    *SOLD OUT*
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*SOLD OUT* Login/Join 
Picture of GarandGuy
posted
My employer received a quantity of LE trade-in Speer Gold Dot .357 Sig ammunition. Factory part # 54234. Ammunition is in factory 50 round boxes. Ammo is $14.99 per box, with $8.95 flat rate shipping in the lower 48. NC and SC residents, sales tax applies. We accept all major CC.

If you would like to purchase, you can either email me at austin@lawmens.com or call me at 919-779-6141 ext. 241043.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GarandGuy,

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Wow that is a smokin deal. Ordered a 1000 round case. Thanks!!!

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
I've got to stop in this section more!
Damn!

Email on the way.

Posts: 12540 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Had to buy another case. That is just too good of a deal. Thanks Austin! Now, find some .45 auto Smile

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Crap, I missed out.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post