SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    ** Update ** Winchester .22 LR 36 Gr HP 222 Rd $7.20 / Free Shipping
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

** Update ** Winchester .22 LR 36 Gr HP 222 Rd $7.20 / Free Shipping Login/Join 
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted
Received today.
---------------------------
We apologize that we have had to cancel your order. We had discovered that the inventory was damaged by hurricane Harvey and we only recently discovered this. Moisture damage on the bullets. As we do not want to ship you damaged merchandise we have thus canceled this order.

A refund is being processed – Please allow for 5- 7 business days for this to occur

We apologize for the inconvenience ,
Munireusa Team.

http://www.munireusa.com/winch...-lr-36-gr-hp-222-rd/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nra-life-member,

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.resellerratings.com/store/Munire_USA
Their BBB review is no better. I have never done business with these folks but the price they have for that .22LR ammo seems too good to be true.

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bustabuddy:
Their BBB review is no better. I have never done business with these folks but the price they have for that .22LR ammo seems too good to be true.

Agreed. Great price but those reseller reviews are dismal.

Posts: 597 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Wow. Hopefully I will not have any issues.. Thanks for the link.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nra-life-member:
Wow. Hopefully I will not have any issues.. Thanks for the link.

NRA - please let us know if you receive your order as ordered so that I can order a case at this great price.. Thanks....Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
We apologize that we have had to cancel your order. We had discovered that the inventory was damaged by hurricane Harvey and we only recently discovered this. Moisture damage on the bullets. As we do not want to ship you damaged merchandise we have thus canceled this order.

A refund is being processed – Please allow for 5- 7 business days for this to occur

We apologize for the inconvenience ,
Munireusa Team.

I just checked their inventory and they still show 200+ units for sale..

posted Hide Post
Thanks NLM for this update. I was waiting for your update before doing anything on this questionable deal. Thanks again Sir....Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Your welcome. It was a good deal and I wish they could have filled it.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update.

Posts: 597 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
This Merchant never provided a refund. Had to dispute the charge with credit card company. Credit card company finally reversed the charge.

Beware of this "merchant".

I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by choang3:
quote:
Originally posted by bustabuddy:

Agreed. Great price but those reseller reviews are dismal.

16 one star ratings.

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post