SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Request to restore Classified posting privilege
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Request to restore Classified posting privilege Login/Join 
Picture of rvbgtr
posted
Good evening. Requesting consideration regarding the restoration of my classifieds posting privileges. Thank you for your consideration.

Posts: 798 | Location: Treasure Coast, FL | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Do you understand why I revoked your Classifieds privileges last year?

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rvbgtr
posted Hide Post
I think I do. Posting items for sale on this forum, then deleting them if there wasn't any interest and posting the the same item on another forum. By deleting the post here I was trying to abide by the exclusive posting requirement of the forum. Wasn't trying to circumvent the rules, but I can see how it may have looked that way. If that wasn't the reason I don't understand why.

Posts: 798 | Location: Treasure Coast, FL | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you did things in reverse, you'd have been fine. That is to say- post your items in other forums. If you don't get any nibbles, delete those (and they must be deleted, not merely "closed" yet still visible), then and only then, post those items here, and leave the ads up here.

No more "withdrawn". No more "delete".

Would you be willing to do that?

Picture of rvbgtr
posted Hide Post
Absolutley. Thank you.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Lastly, Classifieds is provided as a courtesy to participating members. I can't make you post in other sections of the forum, but if you do what I've asked of you and if you contribute in other sections of the forum from time to time, you'll be fine.

Permissions restored. Go thou, and sin no more

Picture of rvbgtr
posted Hide Post
Understood. Thank you