SIGforum
Request to restore Classified posting privilege

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/550601935/m/9990014374

August 12, 2020, 08:40 PM
rvbgtr
Request to restore Classified posting privilege
Good evening. Requesting consideration regarding the restoration of my classifieds posting privileges. Thank you for your consideration.
August 12, 2020, 09:05 PM
parabellum
Do you understand why I revoked your Classifieds privileges last year?
August 12, 2020, 09:14 PM
rvbgtr
I think I do. Posting items for sale on this forum, then deleting them if there wasn't any interest and posting the the same item on another forum. By deleting the post here I was trying to abide by the exclusive posting requirement of the forum. Wasn't trying to circumvent the rules, but I can see how it may have looked that way. If that wasn't the reason I don't understand why.
August 12, 2020, 09:26 PM
parabellum
If you did things in reverse, you'd have been fine. That is to say- post your items in other forums. If you don't get any nibbles, delete those (and they must be deleted, not merely "closed" yet still visible), then and only then, post those items here, and leave the ads up here.

No more "withdrawn". No more "delete".

Would you be willing to do that?
August 12, 2020, 09:33 PM
rvbgtr
Absolutley. Thank you.
August 12, 2020, 09:39 PM
parabellum
Lastly, Classifieds is provided as a courtesy to participating members. I can't make you post in other sections of the forum, but if you do what I've asked of you and if you contribute in other sections of the forum from time to time, you'll be fine.

Permissions restored. Go thou, and sin no more
August 12, 2020, 09:41 PM
rvbgtr
Understood. Thank you