SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Requesting permission to post about items for sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Requesting permission to post about items for sale Login/Join 
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted
Para,

I’d like to get some more eyes on a couple of somewhat rare, high dollar items my father has for sale (which are listed for sale elsewhere). A 1969 3-door Volkswagen Type 2 pickup and an old Oil Pull Rumely tractor (I need to get more details on that, but I believe it was made in the 1920’s).

I was hoping, with your permission, to either post in the classified section or perhaps in the lounge with some pictures of said items and facilitate contact with my father – however, I’m not the one selling the items, and they are also listed elsewhere which I know is a no-no.

I appreciate your time to consider my request.

Regards,
Brad
ShouldBFishin

Posts: 1800 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If the items are legal and you are authorized to sell them, go ahead, but if they are listed elsewhere, then do not post them.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply.

They are listed elsewhere, so I will not post them.

Posts: 1800 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post