SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Need Help With Notifications
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Help With Notifications Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
I must have clicked on something, somewhere, but I can't find it to undo it.

Problem: Every time I make a post, whether it's to start a new thread or to post a reply in someone's existing thread, the "Notification" option is on by default.

I have to remember to turn it off each time I post, or I am inundated with email notifications every time somebody adds a post to that thread.

What did I do, and how can I undo it? Maybe I can't undo it and I'll be getting SIGforum notifications for the rest of my life.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Go to the thread in the notification, while there, click on the "Notify" link on the menu of that thread and de-select the box next to "Immediate Notification by Email".

Or the "Go" link and then "Personal Zone" select "Notification" and delete it there if you use the Notifications and have many.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Go to the thread in the notification, while there, click on the "Notify" link on the menu of that thread and de-select the box next to "Immediate Notification by Email".
The problem is, every time I made a post, whether it was to start a new thread or to post a reply to somebody else's thread, the "Notification" was on by default.

It didn't usta was like this. I musta did sumpin but I don't know what it was or how to undo it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post