SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Sorry Para for the Picture Mem thread
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sorry Para for the Picture Mem thread Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted
That's what I get for not reading the prior pages....

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s it?!!!
If you have not read previous pages yet, suggest you do so and delete the offending post and perhaps Para will give us all another chance.
This thread was a nice diversion from all the other things.

You've got to know what to do when you don't know what to do.

Posts: 364 | Location: SML-VA | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SMLgraybeard:
That’s it?!!!
If you have not read previous pages yet, suggest you do so and delete the offending post and perhaps Para will give us all another chance.
This thread was a nice diversion from all the other things.

Can't delete anything, once the thread is locked.

Q

Posts: 26323 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My error. Just very aggravating for all..especially Para.

You've got to know what to do when you don't know what to do.

Posts: 364 | Location: SML-VA | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's not a big deal. No one needs to come to me, hat in hand. We're all adults. In the grand scheme, this is beyond trivial. Thank you for your consideration, though.

but...

The rules will be enforced.

You'll notice that in more than a few gun forums, political discussion is prohibited. SIGforum allows political discussion and I feel that we actually perform a vital function for those members who know that they cannot get the truth by watching news programs, reading newspapers or news websites. You can come here and know that the other members seek the truth, and it is a rare commodity indeed.

Political commentary of any kind and to any degree is prohibited in threads, unless the subject matter of the thread is political in nature, or if it is necessary to invoke politics in order to discuss the subject, and if it would be impractical to attempt to avoid that aspect of the discussion.

Keep in mind, gentleman, that we have many members here who have no interest in political discussions and many of those would be perfectly happy if we disallowed such discussions altogether. By compartmentalizing political commentary, we take both sides of this into consideration.

Now, I can reopen the thread, but I see a new thread has been started. What would you guys like to do?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107472 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I would like to see the old thread reopened and the title reworded to emphasize NO POLITICS.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
I would like to see the old thread reopened and the title reworded to emphasize NO POLITICS.

For what it's worth, this is what I would like to see as well.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Me too

Posts: 13226 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I am happy to have the new thread deleted and the old one reopened.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post