SIGforum
Sorry Para for the Picture Mem thread

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/550601935/m/9750055934

March 24, 2018, 01:51 PM
ChicagoSigMan
Sorry Para for the Picture Mem thread
That's what I get for not reading the prior pages....
March 24, 2018, 02:26 PM
SMLgraybeard
That’s it?!!!
If you have not read previous pages yet, suggest you do so and delete the offending post and perhaps Para will give us all another chance.
This thread was a nice diversion from all the other things.

You've got to know what to do when you don't know what to do.
March 24, 2018, 02:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by SMLgraybeard:
That’s it?!!!
If you have not read previous pages yet, suggest you do so and delete the offending post and perhaps Para will give us all another chance.
This thread was a nice diversion from all the other things.

Can't delete anything, once the thread is locked.

Q

March 24, 2018, 04:15 PM
SMLgraybeard
My error. Just very aggravating for all..especially Para.

You've got to know what to do when you don't know what to do.
March 25, 2018, 12:00 PM
parabellum
It's not a big deal. No one needs to come to me, hat in hand. We're all adults. In the grand scheme, this is beyond trivial. Thank you for your consideration, though.

but...

The rules will be enforced.

You'll notice that in more than a few gun forums, political discussion is prohibited. SIGforum allows political discussion and I feel that we actually perform a vital function for those members who know that they cannot get the truth by watching news programs, reading newspapers or news websites. You can come here and know that the other members seek the truth, and it is a rare commodity indeed.

Political commentary of any kind and to any degree is prohibited in threads, unless the subject matter of the thread is political in nature, or if it is necessary to invoke politics in order to discuss the subject, and if it would be impractical to attempt to avoid that aspect of the discussion.

Keep in mind, gentleman, that we have many members here who have no interest in political discussions and many of those would be perfectly happy if we disallowed such discussions altogether. By compartmentalizing political commentary, we take both sides of this into consideration.

Now, I can reopen the thread, but I see a new thread has been started. What would you guys like to do?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
March 25, 2018, 12:47 PM
Johnny 3eagles
I would like to see the old thread reopened and the title reworded to emphasize NO POLITICS.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
March 25, 2018, 01:40 PM
Patrick-SP2022
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
I would like to see the old thread reopened and the title reworded to emphasize NO POLITICS.

For what it's worth, this is what I would like to see as well.

March 25, 2018, 03:53 PM
TMats
Me too

March 25, 2018, 06:33 PM
ChicagoSigMan
I am happy to have the new thread deleted and the old one reopened.