Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Raffle Login/Join 
posted
Para, I sent you an email this morning. Do you give me permission to post the raffle in the lounge?

Posts: 225 | Location: WA | Registered: April 13, 2016Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It's for a good cause, education in healthcare and the reward is a W.German P228. Please let me know if I have your permission. Thank you boss.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
To the OP -

Obviously I do not speak for the owners of the forum, but you are new here and do not know that you just committed a Sig Forum cardinal sin.

Legal Beagle just asked to do this, and got the 'okay'. You asking just 5 minutes later begins the waterfall or requests that causes Para to to call "full stop" and don't anyone ask for special privileges anymore.

No different than when someone asks for a change to their name or their CUT, suddenly everyone starts asking.

Bide your time my friend, bide your time....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sorry, no. I approve one raffle and here you guys come, asking me every week to use this forum to raise money for you or someone else. This is the reason I put the brakes on this before.

From now on, the answer will be 'no' to everyone for any and all reasons, and I do mean any and all reasons and I do mean everyone. From this point on, no one should bother asking.

Posts: 107264 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Understood.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
To the OP -

Obviously I do not speak for the owners of the forum, but you are new here and do not know that you just committed a Sig Forum cardinal sin.

Legal Beagle just asked to do this, and got the 'okay'. You asking just 5 minutes later begins the waterfall or requests that causes Para to to call "full stop" and don't anyone ask for special privileges anymore.

No different than when someone asks for a change to their name or their CUT, suddenly everyone starts asking.

Bide your time my friend, bide your time....

With all due respect, you were not aware of the circumstances of why I asked Para for the opportunity, but thank you for giving me a heads up.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
With all due respect, you were not aware of the circumstances of why I asked Para for the opportunity, but thank you for giving me a heads up.

With all due respect the circumstances are a non-factor. It happens every time here - Para grants a special request and within minutes the gates open and he is forced to shut it down.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post