SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Post a photo to this forum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post a photo to this forum Login/Join 
posted
Need a good detailed how to, step by step, info to post photo(s) to this forum. Tried Flickr, didn`t work. Not too tech savvy. Tnx denny

Posts: 11 | Location: Westmoreland County, PA | Registered: April 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I use postimage.org.
You upload your pic there, copy the "direct link", and click on the image icon above when you're posting and past it there.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Will check this out. denny

Posts: 11 | Location: Westmoreland County, PA | Registered: April 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Flickr works just fine, by the way, I used it all the time.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, Will give flickr another try. denny

Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Within Flickr Photostream:
Select the image you want to post
Click the arrow pointing right (lower right part of image/screen, if you hover over it it indicates "SHARE PHOTO")
Select the BBCode Tab
Copy the contents that should automatically be highlighted
Paste contents in your post on Sigforum

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Slide1 by GaryBF, on Flickr

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post