SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Missing Posts in SIG Pistols ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Missing Posts in SIG Pistols ? Login/Join 
posted
Hello... Have been away from sight for several years due to career change and caring for elderly parent. Upon returning have found account still active but a post I had made seem to be missing? Originally posted I believe in SIG Pistols forum in regards to Nickel .38 Super P220 I had inherited. Only posts it shows in my Personal Zone are two I made about EDC. I tried doing a search with my username and the date range but nothing came up. Also looking at the SIG Pistols last page (166?), it seems to skip from 2015 to 2017 for the "Last Post". I apologize for not recalling title of my original post or exact date. I do recall it was in 2016 around June or July. Thank you for your time and help with this.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

Posts: 21 | Location: Oregon | Registered: July 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
After time inactive threads get automatically pruned.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
And a few years ago the pruning was quicker than it is nowadays.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Pruning used to happen but no longer happens now.

Posts: 18016 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many thanks all for the info. Kind of wondered if that is maybe what had happened.

Posts: 21 | Location: Oregon | Registered: July 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
Pruning used to happen but no longer happens now.

Truth.

I highly recommend 'this' for searching the forum.

http://www.karmanator.com/sig_search.html

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Up until some point in 2017, threads that were inactive for ~6 months were automatically locked, and then automatically deleted ("pruned") at the ~12 or ~18 month mark (IIRC).

As of early 2017, threads are no longer autolocked or autopruned.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
Here you go.

https://web.archive.org/web/20...0601935/m/5000095704

drabfour... Many thanks for the link. I’ve heard about web archive but have never used it.