SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Permission for sigforum exclusive raffle?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Permission for sigforum exclusive raffle? Login/Join 
posted
Para,
Arc,

I am the faculty advisor for a college shooting team and would like to request permission to conduct a raffle on behalf of my college shooting team for both precious metals (silver rounds) and for firearms.

The raffles would be conducted in accordance with Oklahoma state law (we are a 501(c)(3) and I can provide the exemption if needed; I am also an attorney and can give a written opinion that the raffle complies with all state law requirements), tickets would be sold EXCLUSIVELY on SigForum, tickets would be limited in number, and drawing would be conducted by the campus police department (on Skype if needed to ensure a good draw).

Any firearms would be sent ONLY to an FFL and we would include a check for the transfer fee for the winner; persons who are not able to receive a firearm or did not wish to take the firearm would get a check for a fixed amount instead.

Any precious metals would be in 1oz rounds from Sunshine Mint, APMEX or another reputable mint and would be .999 fine silver.

I have been a member for several years and have been active both in discussions and classifieds and believe that I could conduct the raffle to the standards that SigForum members and admins would expect.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What's the name of the shooting team?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bacone College Shotgun Sports
Bacone College
2299 Old Bacone Road
Muskogee OK 74401
Http://www.bacone.edu

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, go ahead

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!