SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Site Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Site Question Login/Join 
Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted
Para,

Does the "remember me" function no longer work?

I check the box every time I log in, but it doesn't seem to do anything as I have to log in again and again.

It's not a problem but I was just wondering if this is how it's supposed to work?

Stay well,

Greekfed

Posts: 3154 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greekfed:
Para,

Does the "remember me" function no longer work?

Works for me, using Firefox on a Linux box.

You're not using a "private"/"incognito" window, are you? Because that'll dump any cookies associated with that particular browser session when you close it. No cookie: No "remember me."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
Since I don’t know what a private/incognito window is, I don’t think so!

Posts: 3154 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Check your browser settings, "remember me" is a password tool, not server side.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Depending on your browser make sure that you aren't clearing cookies when you close your browser.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post