SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    My avatar?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My avatar? Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted
My avatar and cut line seems to be corrupted. Can this be restored? My cut was "Fourth Line Skater."

Posts: 7521 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, it's Photobucket. You can remove it and re-add it and see what happens.

Posts: 107501 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Posts: 7521 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
You are using a free Photobucket account, and have exceeded your bandwidth limit.

From https://support.photobucket.co...3-New-Hosting-Limits:

quote:
What are the new limits?
Free hosters will be restricted to 25MB of hosting bandwidth beginning June 1, 2019.

What happens if I go over my limit?
Free hosters who use more than 25MB of bandwidth will have all of their hosted photos watermarked and blurred. To restore hosting privileges simply purchase a premium subscription plan for unlimited monthly bandwidth.

So your choices are to pony up for a paid Photobucket account, or transfer all your photos to a different photo hosting site.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I was aware of the water mark across my avatar for awhile. I meant to ask about it, but never found the time. Anyway the issue has been resolved. Thanks for all the info.