SIGforum
Sorry! Maximum 30 favorites are allowed. Please delete some older content.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/550601935/m/8850039174

July 03, 2020, 04:00 PM
Ronin1069
Sorry! Maximum 30 favorites are allowed. Please delete some older content.
Para,

Is it possible to permit us more than than the 30 we are currently permitted to keep?

There are a number of threads that I follow and often find myself having to play "Sophie's choice" on which thread to unfollow to make room for a different one.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
July 03, 2020, 08:17 PM
parabellum
I'm not sure what you're referring to.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
July 04, 2020, 12:16 PM
parabellum
There appears to be no configurable setting for this in the control panel. I can't alter the limit.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
July 04, 2020, 07:23 PM
Ronin1069
Thank you for looking into it, Para.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
September 18, 2020, 08:27 AM
Beancooker
What is this favorites you speak of Ronin? There are a few threads I would like to follow, or have wanted to in the past.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread
September 18, 2020, 09:03 AM
Patrick-SP2022
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
What is this favorites you speak of Ronin? There are a few threads I would like to follow, or have wanted to in the past.

When you open a thread you want to follow, click on the "Tools" menu at the top of the thread and select "Add to My Favorites."

To manage your favorites, click on the "Go" menu at the top of the page, click "Personal Zone" and select "Favorites" in the menu.

You can also mouse over Personal Zone and a flyout menu appears with "Favorites."

October 06, 2020, 11:22 AM
craigcpa
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:

When you open a thread you want to follow, click on the "Tools" menu at the top of the thread and select "Add to My Favorites."

To manage your favorites, click on the "Go" menu at the top of the page, click "Personal Zone" and select "Favorites" in the menu.

You can also mouse over Personal Zone and a flyout menu appears with "Favorites."

Damn! Learn something new everyday.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫