SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Classified rights to post

Moderators: lbj, parabellum

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Classified rights to post Login/Join 
posted
I used to purchase and sell in the classifieds numerous times but it's been awhile,do I need permission again to be able to WTS/WTB. have been a member since 2010 I am just not a big chatter in the forms I love to purchase and sell again if possible .......Gary. Sparks220

Posts: 44 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: April 18, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Your access rights were removed for cause. You must have violated one or more rules in Classifieds, more than one time.
The Classifieds section of this forum is provided as a courtesy to participating memebrs, and that means people who don't come here simply to use us for free bandwidth to buy and sell stuff.

Tell me how you got booted from Classifieds, please.

Posts: 77755 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish you could tell me what I did to get booted there is no reference to any of my paperwork or anything that I did on this form that would've had restricted... i've done nothing wrong except I have not posted for a while if that's the reason then I think it's pretty lame.I just don't understand.

Posts: 44 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: April 18, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
In the six years that I've been a member on this forum I have purchased one pistol and sold one pistol I sure wish you could make this right.I am baffled by saying that I'm restricted?please help

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sparks220:
...if that's the reason then I think it's pretty lame.
Why are you wasting my time? You want to get back into Classifieds? This is not the way to go about it.

Ask me again in 60 days if you're so inclined, and when you do so, I suggest keeping the commentary to yourself.

Posts: 77755 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post