SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    10 year CUT.

Moderators: lbj, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10 year CUT. Login/Join 
That is my spot.
posted
I really appreciate this forum. It's the last thing I read most nights and barely bother with news sites any more. The combination of available information and humanity here is truly unique.

My entertainment vice/shame is the stupid sitcom, Big Bang Theory-it cracks me up. My wife thinks I am as emotionally inept as the character, Dr. Sheldon Cooper. In that vein, I would like my CUT to be "That is my spot."

Thank you again for this place!

"And those who govern ought not to be lovers of the task? For, if they are, there will be rival lovers, and they will fight."

Posts: 1745 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Done Smile

To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory. ― Pierre Corneille

Posts: 76302 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Thanks, boss!

"And those who govern ought not to be lovers of the task? For, if they are, there will be rival lovers, and they will fight."

Posts: 1745 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post