SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    How do I do a karma thread?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do I do a karma thread? Login/Join 
posted
Title says it all. I am bored and reorganized the toilet paper in my garage. Found something I forgot I had, haven't used it in at least a year, maybe two. I think someone here would like to have it. I think it can be done where the winner gets selected by the program at random, if so that's how I would like to set it up. Thanks

Posts: 546 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
http://www.karmanator.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you kz. I posted the karma to run through Wednesday at noon, I am guessing that is when I post the url and hit the pick a winner button?

Posts: 546 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post