SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Verification of WTS ad for FFL/SOT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Verification of WTS ad for FFL/SOT Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
Para, I wanted to get verification from you personally on this. I am a Class III/FFL, have been for years. Despite this I have always still followed the forum rules of only advertising items for sale in one place at a time. However, am I correct in reading that I am exempt from this rule? I have several items I'd prefer to give our members a crack at, but they might also be listed elsewhere. SF members will always be give preferential treatment. If in that the very unlikely event an item sold in two places I would be happy to order a duplicate of this item to fill both orders. Again, just seeking verification on my part.

Thanks for your time,
Michael

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Dealers are exempt from this rule, correct.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Thanks you, Sir.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post