SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Name change.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name change. Login/Join 
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted
Hi Para,
I was wondering if there was any chance at all of changing my user name? I would like Pickle Rick. Thanks in advance, John

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Pickle Rick? Your setting the bar quite high. Why do you deserve such a distinguished moniker? Tell me in 50 words or less.

I myself have considered changing my username to Pickle Rick. There can be only one, of course. Wazzup? Wazaaa?

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Does it help if you take the name Pickle Rick 1 and I fall on my sword and settle on just plain Pickle Rick? Sounds fair ...... no? <smile> let me know what you think. Yours in sport, Pickle Rick?? I meant Gotdogs.

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Peeps want to know: what’s up with the name « Pickle Rick? »

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigcpa:
Peeps want to know: what’s up with the name « Pickle Rick? »

Tis an adult animation which goes by the title Rick and Morty. It shows on the adult swim channel.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GotDogs:
Does it help if you take the name Pickle Rick 1 and I fall on my sword and settle on just plain Pickle Rick? Sounds fair ...... no? <smile> let me know what you think. Yours in sport, Pickle Rick?? I meant Gotdogs.
I find your essay uninspiring. I was just head-fakin' ya on taking the name myself.

You gotta bring it home. Sell me on it. Close the deal. Go!

I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Truth be told Im not creative, I do know you weren't contemplating a name change. You are famous as "Para". You can give me the name Para and you can be Pickle Rick. You are not biting huh ? Gotta give yo' homie some love. Actually, you dont gotta give me nuttin. I am dying here, toss me a line. This is even less inspiring.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pickle Rick,

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's 62 words. Close enough, I guess. Do you have any problem with changing your signature line to "Formerly known as GotDogs" for a period of six months?

I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Not a problem. I thought the 50 essay applied to the first question you asked. Para, I thank you muchly. Goodnight!

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This day, my son, you have been given a great gift. Use it only for good, and never evil.

Oh, look, you have a new CUT as well. And, wow, Pickle Rick managed a new avatar, too. The power of Pickle Rick is strong.

To others here, please don't ask for a username change. This is something which is granted rarely.

In this instance, it's- well, it's just that the forum needs a Pickle Rick. I think we all agree on this.

I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Para, I am beside myself. Love the picture and the cut. It is a GREAT gift. I assure you it will only be used for good. Many thanks, Pickle Rick.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I saw 10 replies in a ‘name change’ request and thought...’what the heck?’

This will easily be my favorite thread of the day.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I almost confused him with the race car driver Pick Rickle...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
No more GotDogs. RIP. Frown

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
No more GotDogs. RIP. Frown

Thank you Q ! GotDogs will always be remembered in my Heart.

Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Best
Name
Ever

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Best
Name
Ever

Para and I spoke briefly about the Rick and Morty show. I am a huge fan myself. I asked Para / Groveled in hopes of Para letting me have the name change. Para hooked me up big time. Thank you flesheatingvirus.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I think your sig line should read, "Formerly formally known as GotDogs". That will satisfy both you and para. Ha ha ha.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
How many pickles

Could Pickle Rick pick If Pickle Rick could pick pickles?

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
I think your sig line should read, "Formerly formally known as GotDogs". That will satisfy both you and para. Ha ha ha.

That is one of the things I like about you Q, you never let an opportunity pass. Thanks for the chuckle.