SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Have a friend wishing to join

Moderators: lbj, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have a friend wishing to join Login/Join 
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted
I have a friend wishing to join will his P.O. Box that he uses for mail work or do you need a physical address?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 2707 | Location: Where ever the tires are touching, Tulsa, OK | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
We don't need either one.

Posts: 79960 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para for some reason he was having problems signing up to join.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 2707 | Location: Where ever the tires are touching, Tulsa, OK | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Did he read and sign the waiver?

STOP TRYING TO MAKE EVERYBODY HAPPY -
YOU'RE NOT TEQUILA

Posts: 2889 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
Email maybe? A "throwaway" email address, like gmail, yahoo, aol, etc. is not acceptable.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 16173 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
Email maybe? A "throwaway" email address, like gmail, yahoo, aol, etc. is not acceptable.

Yes that must be it, his email is AOL now what are his options to be able to join? He uses phone for internet access.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I've used fastmail.com since 2001. Excellent, reliable service. I pay $20/year, but they also have a free option.

Cognition?
On.

Posts: 2293 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
I've used fastmail.com since 2001. Excellent, reliable service. I pay $20/year, but they also have a free option.

So fastmail.com will work to join SF?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I provided a fastmail email address when I joined SigForum.

Cognition?
On.

Posts: 2293 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post