SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Change password
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Change password Login/Join 
posted
I got a potential hacker sniffing around and I'm changing my simple passwords to more sophisticated ones.

I'm poking around on the site and don't see a ready way to change my password here.

I've logged out and then clicked on Lost My Password, but the site says that there's no user with my email address.

Q: can you please point to the location where I can change my password? Or, delete my account and I'll re-join the forum?

Thanks..

Posts: 2 | Location: Dripping Springs, TX  | Registered: November 14, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You registered here a year ago, have a grand total of two posts, and your second post in an entire year is talking about your account being hacked. This is a great way to get your account disabled by the admin. Why do you need to be logged in? You're not posting. Why do you need a working password? To see member profiles? I'm telling you, this looks odd to me.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Oops. Sorry Para. I noticed the member's low post count and thought it odd that they would be concerned about all 2 of their posts in their account, but I didn't consider that there may be something crooked going on.

Deleted my previous how-to post.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
And what is a "Computer Technical" as an occupation?

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigcpa:
And what is a "Computer Technical" as an occupation?

Fluffer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post