SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    "View Member Directory" permission
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"View Member Directory" permission Login/Join 
posted
I am trying to send SigMonkey a recipe for the Forum Cookbook. I thought the Member Directory would be the best place to find his email, but I do not have permission to view member directory.

Is there a better way to find SigMonkey's email?
Is it possible to have permission to view the member directory? What's best procedure?

Thanks in advance, Steve

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
find a post by sigmonkey, then click on his name, then click view public profile and you should be able to see an email listed if he put one in.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Here is a post from him.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...050030644#5050030644

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26350 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post