SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Permission to post a go fund me for wife's friend
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Permission to post a go fund me for wife's friend Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted
Good evening, my wife's high school friend has been battling cancer for 2-3 years and needs help. We have already posted this on the local Russian (wife and friend are Ukrainian) groups with a pretty good response.

My wife is handling the money and transfer, obviously everything is going to her friend.

Would it be ok to post this?

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Why do you guys keep doing this? Apparently, you missed the last go-around with this kind of thing. I keep saying- quite emphatically- 'don't ask' and yet you guys keep asking.

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
apologies, I missed that

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1840043574

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post