SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Request to Delete Post

Moderators: lbj, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Request to Delete Post Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted
Please delete the "A Tuesday Funny" post in the Lounge. I added what I thought was a regular video link and it is not. I do not know if this link will cause damage or not, but I'd rather opt for caution and simply request it be deleted. I would have done it myself but the link prevents me from accessing the delete option.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 28163 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arcwelder76
posted Hide Post
Guys, please provide a link when you'd like something done to a particular thread.

Thanks

Arc.

"Like a bitter weed, I'm a bad seed"- Johnny Cash

"I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." - Pee Wee Herman

Rode hard, put away wet. RIP JHM

"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 25889 | Location: Love that dirty water, oh | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17595 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
Guys, please provide a link when you'd like something done to a particular thread.

Thanks
Sorry guys, in my haste to post this here to bring it to your attention, I didn't think about providing you the actual link along with the thread title.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 28163 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Would the "Report This Post" feature provide the staff with the info needed?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 39335 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post