SIGforum
WTS ad

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/550601935/m/7420003364

November 18, 2019, 06:40 AM
rbert0005
WTS ad
I have some 2011 grips FS listed elsewhere. I would like to list them here.
The problem is that I can't delete the ad on the other forum.

Can I do it? I know it is frowned upon here.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.
November 19, 2019, 10:04 PM
parabellum
Sure, go ahead
November 20, 2019, 05:58 AM
rbert0005
Thanks

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.
November 28, 2019, 08:54 AM
Rey HRH
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Sure, go ahead

This is an example of one of the things I’ve come to admire you for. Some people may see this as you just making an exception to the rule, I see it as you knowing rules are there to get to a goal and when the occasion arises that the rules are in the way of getting to a goal, that’s when the rules are to be transcended.

I’m a stickler for following rules and process myself as I believe they do get you to the desired result but I often deal with people who can agree that the rules are in the way of getting to the goal but don’t want to work with or change the rules because... “them are the rules.”

Thank you and have a nice Thanksgiving.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.