SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    I can't post anymore in Classified

Moderators: lbj, parabellum

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
I can't post anymore in Classified Login/Join 
posted
Did I do something wrong? I haven't been on the site for a while.

Posts: 804 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: January 20, 2003Report This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
It could be due to your previous classified ad below. Classified ads placed on this site must be exclusive to this site and posted no where else. And if Para asks you to clarify something, best to reply promptly...

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...320057604#6320057604

When life gets stressful, put down your firearm and play with your Barbie.

Posts: 7417 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
It could be due to your previous classified ad below. Classified ads placed on this site must be exclusive to this site and posted no where else. And if Para asks you to clarify something, best to reply promptly...

Oh I see. That was from July.

Sorry I have been super busy and even forgot I posted that and haven't visited the site for a while. Apologies for the double post. Is there any way I can regain my posting rights on Classified? I've been pretty good about posting ads exclusively on this forum otherwise.

Posts: 804 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: January 20, 2003Report This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ml1209:
quote:

Sorry I have been super busy and even forgot I posted that and haven't visited the site for a while. Apologies for the double post. Is there any way I can regain my posting rights on Classified? I've been pretty good about posting ads exclusively on this forum otherwise.

Wait for Para or a moderator to reply.

When life gets stressful, put down your firearm and play with your Barbie.

Posts: 7417 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ml1209:
quote:

Wait for Para or a moderator to reply.

Okay. I meant to say if I'd seen Parabellum's post in my thread requesting me to contact him, I would have. I just didn't know about it, and didn't mean to ignore his request.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it's the "I didn't check the thread" part that was the problem in the first place.

What happened to the item for sale? Sold it elsewhere, did you? Try reading the rules in Classifieds, and check with me in 90 days. We'll see.

Everyone who uses Classifieds here needs to understand that when I say that using Classifieds in this forum is a privilege, I mean it. Those aren't just words.
If you post an ad here and then neglect it, that's a problem that may get my attention. If you violate the rules by posting the item elsewhere, and it gets sold elsewhere, well, I've revoked more than one member's posting rights altogether for that.

Word to the wise: Be considerate. Follow the rules. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Or, post your items for sale somewhere other than this forum.

Posts: 75579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Yeah, it's the "I didn't check the thread" part that was the problem in the first place.

What happened to the item for sale? Sold it elsewhere, did you? Try reading the rules in Classifieds, and check with me in 90 days. We'll see.

Everyone who uses Classifieds here needs to understand that when I say that using Classifieds in this forum is a privilege, I mean it. Those aren't just words.
If you post an ad here and then neglect it, that's a problem that may get my attention. If you violate the rules by posting the item elsewhere, and it gets sold elsewhere, well, I've revoked more than one member's posting rights altogether for that.

Word to the wise: Be considerate. Follow the rules. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Or, post your items for sale somewhere other than this forum.

Oh okay I think I got to the bottom of this.

I had two Ruger P95s, and was selling one of them. One blued and one stainless. (I was infatuated with the Rugers for some reason). I sold the blued one on another forum, and posted the stainless on this one. Once the blued one sold, I decided to keep the stainless. I still have it. My apologies for not being more clear about the "Gone" message. I should have wrote "Withdrawn".

I was thinking about selling the stainless again on here (and a couple of other items), that is why I discovered I couldn't post an ad.

90 days...would you consider time served since it has been about 3 months?

Exhibit A:

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Your posting rights in Classifieds have been restored. Next time is the last time.

Go thou, and sin no more.

To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory. ― Pierre Corneille

Posts: 75579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Your posting rights in Classifieds have been restored. Next time is the last time.

Go thou, and sin no more.

Okay thank you!!