SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    SIg Forum?

Moderators: lbj, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIg Forum? Login/Join 
posted
Why do I see so many posts about other brands in the Sig pistol forum? One does not see this on other S&W, Ruger, or Beretta forums. Threads primarily about other brands are moved or deleted by the administrators. Just wondered.

Posts: 7 | Location: Smoky Mountains | Registered: December 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Because this forum is welcoming of everyone, as long as you behave.

There are members here who do not own a Sig.

Fanboys often flame out.

you will find members here even critical of Sig, when it is warranted.

Are Sigs the best guns? Not for everyone.

The Owner of this forum has created a place where mature adults can discuss not only guns but many aspect of life.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 34798 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Stick around a while... You'll notice quite a few other differences from the S&W, Ruger, and Beretta forums. All of them good, like the one you noticed already.

Posts: 21839 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
trolling

Posts: 85086 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"Dead Frogwalking!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 38706 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 14708 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Every few months we get the same question from some low post count member. Always a different member and always the same question.

textbook trolling. I give it a C-

If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner. - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 85086 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post