SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    How do I bump up my classified WTS gun ad?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do I bump up my classified WTS gun ad? Login/Join 
posted
I restructured my ad for my Sig that was listed in November. WTS Sig Tach Ops 40. Thanks. Price change only?
Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ds1962,

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Click on this link and make a new post to it:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...680063334#6680063334

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Often members will edit their original thread title and message to with updated info. After saving it, simply 'reply' to your own thread with something like:

Bump for new pricing

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got it, but how do you save it?

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ds1962:
Got it, but how do you save it?

Just post as suggested above as a reply in your own thread.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I think what you're asking is how do you save the thread. Just click on your thread and add it as a Bookmark in your browser.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post