SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Picture Permiision
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picture Permiision Login/Join 
posted
Guys how do I get permission to post photos. Been a member for a while now and have never been able to post photos

Lawrence A Visocky (Larry V)

Posts: 494 | Registered: January 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
All you need to know is right here....

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9000001624

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
You don't need anyone's permission. You just have to learn how to do it. Photos must be hosted elsewhere and then linked here in your post. There are several threads here that mention many different photo hosting sites.

Here is one suggestion:

Slide1 by GaryBF, on Flickr

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
So, that secret hand shake was just a lie?

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
I think what throws everyone off on this topic is the option to select a ‘Photo Album’ when hitting the ‘New’ tab. I did the same thing when I was still wearing my SigForum diapers.

Not sure why Photo Album is even an option since nobody is allowed to use it. No photos are hosted here so it’s not like they are taking up bandwidth.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post