SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    How to reset my password
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to reset my password Login/Join 
Picture of bushpilot
posted
Following treatment for combat injuries and anesthesia I have totally forgotten my password except on this iPad which stayed logged in while I was away. How do I reset my password?

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Log out and you should be good to go.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12296 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
In this hacker-plagued world, a good password manager is essential. I have the “mSecure” PW manager app on my iPhone and MacBook. They sync. A different long, strong PW for every site.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8815 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Before you hit the lost password, make sure you still can access the original email address you used to register at Sigforum.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19555 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much guys. The brain fog from the anesthesia is really disconcerting.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post