SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Sigforum Raffle Post
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sigforum Raffle Post Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
It doesn’t seem I’m getting a lot of traction in the essential edge. Can we maybe move the post to the “General”section? Thanks Para!
Jim

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sybo,

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Please

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
In checking in the post I cannot find it. Is there an issue that I can clear up ?
Jim

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sybo:
In checking in the post I cannot find it. Is there an issue that I can clear up ?
Jim

Not a mod but...it is in the Lounge. Currently on page 2.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post