SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Did I Just Get Deleted?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did I Just Get Deleted? Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted
Not sure if my post was moderator deleted or I made a mistake posting.

In this thread: https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/4770074434

I thought that I had posted twice, but only one is extant.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fenris,

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I see your post on page 2

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
I see your post on page 2

That was a different post.

Thanks Ronin.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did I Just Get Deleted?

The general rule is, if your post/thread gets nuked, just move on. Wink

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Did I Just Get Deleted?

The general rule is, if your post/thread gets nuked, just move on. Wink

I understand that. But... I'm just surprised. I didn't think I think I had overstepped anything.

Oh, well.

Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
We all step in it from time to time. You'd know if it were some kind of big deal.

It might have been technology, or the NSA, or Aliens.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post