SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    permission
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

permission Login/Join 
posted
I would like to be able to reply to post in the classified forum , how do I get this permission ? Thanks Rob

Posts: 56 | Registered: January 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In your brief posting history, something happened to cause me to remove your ability to post new topics in Classifieds. Any idea what that might have been? I have no notes entered on your account, but I did remove your posting rights for Classifieds sometime this year.
Forthrightness in your answer to this question will go a long way for you in getting your rights restored.

Posts: 107510 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had listed a item in the classified section of this forum and a few weeks later also listed on another . I later realized that was against policy of the forum. I now understand the policy after completely reading it & would ask you to please give me permission to reply to other members classified adds at this time .

Posts: 56 | Registered: January 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I've restored youir access rights in Classified. The Classifieds sction is provided as a courtesy to participating members. That means people who don't come in here just to use us for our free bandwidth, in order to sell stuff. Please keep this in mind.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're welcome

Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Crickets?

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post