SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Thread deleted...can't ask a question here?...where else?

Moderators: lbj, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thread deleted...can't ask a question here?...where else? Login/Join 
Picture of NVFireFighter
posted
Trying to follow your rules....at least let me know how to proceed instead of just deleting the thread!

********Mors Ab Alto********

Posts: 46 | Location: Chato's Land.....Nevada | Registered: March 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arcwelder76
posted Hide Post
If a thread was deleted, assume it was the content.

Arc.

"Like a bitter weed, I'm a bad seed"- Johnny Cash

"I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." - Pee Wee Herman

Posts: 23203 | Location: Love that dirty water, oh | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NVFireFighter
posted Hide Post
I just asked how to become a dealer on here...I didn't want to break any rules in the classifieds.

********Mors Ab Alto********

Posts: 46 | Location: Chato's Land.....Nevada | Registered: March 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
OP:

Consider letting this go. Stick around and read for a few months, it will all come together.

Some of us who have been here for years still stumble across an occasional "ahhh, now it makes sense" moment.

There are very few written 'rules' here...just a community of Sig Lovers who have learned to navigate this very unique forum with little to no need for oversight.

Best of success to you.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 7594 | Location: Minneapolis | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Try the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 13459 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post