SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Advertising a charity gun sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advertising a charity gun sale Login/Join 
Picture of policetruck
posted
In light of recent political events I have decided I would like to donate 100% of my profits for the month of March to heartbeat International.

I’m a small time dealer and only have 9 guns in my inventory. I think using the profits of all sales would be the best way to give and not hurt myself financially. I’d also be happy to disclose my dealer price to the buyer so they would know what is going to the charity.

My plan would be to put them on an auction site in hopes to reach a bigger audience and garner a bigger donation. I don’t want to link to any auctions, just to advertise the event and charity and to let people know they can search for my business name Land Warfare and any firearm I have there would be part of the charity event.

If able to advertise here on the board, would that also be a classifieds listing or a list in the lounge? I am currently waiting on an answer from gunbroker to see if they would waive or reduce the seller fees. If they won’t work with me on the fees I may ask to just list them here for a set price.

This is the first time I’ve ever tried to coordinate a charity event like this and if the admin or forum has any suggestion I would be open to ideas and help.

Thank you

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1194 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post