SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Photos...

Moderators: lbj, parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photos... Login/Join 
Picture of bcjwriter
posted
I'm struggling to get my pics on Flikr to be visible on the boards. I am only able to post a link...

Certified Sig Armorer

Posts: 1087 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
I'm struggling to get my pics on Flikr to be visible on the boards. I am only able to post a link...
The third article from the top of this page, is titled (in BOLD type, "Posting from photobucket".

Even though the title says "Photobucket," the method is equally applicable to photos posted from any other hosting site.

I have found that PostImage.org is the easiest and fastest to use, and it's free.

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 14442 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Flickr is different. See this thread for help.

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/1340003314/p/1

Posts: 10502 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post